Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Weeds UGH

My least favorite thing about summers in Florida?


WEEDS


#49 no weeds to pull, fight with, or spray


I came home today and stood in my front yard and thought UGH what a mess. But there is beauty in everything if you look close enough, long enough, or hard enough. So here are some pictures all taken in my front yard.


The pink ones by the anchors are dessert rose.

The white ones are jasmine and I have had this bush for years and this is the first time it has ever bloomed . Probably because just 2 days ago I said " I think I will get rid of that bush" it must of heard me.

Don't know what the yellow ones are called.








The red ones are a butterfly bush.


And the red and white ones are bleeding hearts.
And most of these lovely flowers live without any help from me, happily side by side with the weeds. How cool is that.

No comments: