Monday, January 26, 2009

So I am surfing at school this morning I know I'm here to work, but it is so boring and I was reading Oreneta's blog. When I come across her opinion on trash she finds on her walks in the hills where she lives in Spain. She mentions a project that she is participating in where you pick up trash and take pictures of it and post it on your blog.
WEELLLL just the other day my friends from S.V. Free Spirit were visiting and commented on the amount of trash on the side of the road leading into my neighborhood. Then I read about blog green and I am thinking it must be kismet or something that I should go pick up the trash.
I'll let you know how it goes and I will post some pics. I hope you will not be to shocked it is a lot of trash. Maybe there should be an award for the blogger that picks up the most!!
This is the link to the blog green sight. Go check it out.
http://nicoleb.org/b2/index.php/blog-green

1 comment:

oreneta said...

Oooh, the award is a good idea!!!

Their blog is confusing...I thought that they were outside of Baltimore....sorry they just left, but glad you got a visit in!