Wednesday, October 1, 2008


Reason # 63

to sail off into the sunset.


The economy sucks! It's cheaper to live on a boat.


Has everyone been keeping up with this whole bail out plan? This is some of the craziest sh$#@ I have ever seen. Why would we want to give all this money to people who can't seen to run their own business. I read a thing that said if they divided the bail out money between every legal American adult, even if we then paid taxes on it, each person would get over 100 thousand $. I think that would fix the economy for sure. We would all pay our mortgages and those companies wouldn't be in so much trouble. Not to mention all the dead beat dads that would be forced to pay ALL of their back child support. It would be deducted right off the top! You don't even want to get me started on parents who don't support their children.

I think I want to move to Nicaragua.
And now a picture to make us smile.

Family Bliss!

Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

oreneta said...

GREAT picture, it certainly made me smile. One other thing, why aren't I seeing you on the ballot...that makes a whole lot more sense than the crap I'm hearing coming out of Wall street and Washington.