Saturday, July 5, 2008

I just want to drop a quick hello and tell everyone that we had an awesome 4Th of July! There were more fireworks set off at my house than by the city. It looks like we had a major battle out front of my house. Maybe it will rain hard today and wash away all the remnants. I had quite a few people over. My sister and brother. My sister in-law,Roberts sister. My bestest friend Sallie and her crew. About 20ish. You know the normal around here. It was great! I did miss those of you out roaming. Oreneta, Free Spirit, and Dreamer. Hope you are all well.

My husband has finally talked me into going flying with him today in his little 2 seater plane. He has been flying for years and I have never been up with him. I tell him it is like the president and vice president being on the same plane. It's just not done. But my son is off with my niece who is visiting from West Virginia at my moms and it is a pretty day and I had no excuses readily available. DAM. SO I am meeting him at the local airport in a little bit. He will bring the plane in from its little private airport that houses it outside of town. So if I don't check in in the next couple of days send someone looking for me. It takes a few days to walk out of the Glades I'm told. I will take my camera and post some pics later.

1 comment:

oreneta said...

I miss you guys too, I'm gald you had a great fourth...I'm missing everyone right now, seems I'm going to have to go to bed and weep.

Ah well, it's not that bad.

Love to you all,

O