Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am a very bad blogger!!!


It seems I only post when I'm really bored or have something to complain about.


Well this isn't really a complaint. Just a conundrum. Is that a word?


To cook or not to cook that is the question?


I always end up cooking on the holidays. I do enjoy it. But should I be automatically expected to? The economy here is very suckish! I really can't afford to do it all this year. Do I tell everyone exactly what to bring or leave it up to them? If I leave it up to them I will be stressed out that we won't have something and then I will make that too. Then we might end up with double and I have spent the extra money. I know I'm a mess. I have serious control issues!


Reason # 64

It has to be something about entertaining guests. Like never being responsible for a big meal cruisers pot luck everything.
This is definitely south Florida at it's best!

1 comment:

oreneta said...

Cruisers DO pot luck everything and it RULES!!

As long as you can get the kids to eat ANYTHING other than the baked goodies...

Why don't you ask others to chip in, then you can cook, the food will be good and complete and it won't cost an arm and a leg.